Showcasing our fabulous regional produce, complemented with our own herbs, vegetables and trout smoked on site. Entice yourself with our seasonally changing, Modern Australian cuisine.
Please note that menus are changed seasonally, therefore some items may vary weekly.
SAULT LUNCH/BRUNCH MENU 11.00AM – 4.00PM
- Brunch items (available until 12.30pm)
- Free-range eggs (scrambled, poached or fried), Istra bacon, house relish, toast $15.50
- Poached pear, French toast, strawberries, maple syrup $13.50
- Mussel croquette, capsicum and saffron rouille $4.00 each
- Grilled scallops, sambal confit chicken wings, Jerusalem artichoke purée, Jerusalem artichoke crisps $17.00
- 62 degree free-range egg, mushroom custard, mushroom and macadamia crumble, black truffle oil $13.50 (with Istra prosciutto $14.50)
- Pan-seared quail in red wine escabeche, pickled vegetables, romesco sauce, petite salad $19.50
- Roasted duck consommé, spring onion, turnip, tortellini of duck and caramelised onion $15.50
- Sault’s taste plate (shared between 2 people): Duck liver parfait, Tokay jelly; Scallop, cauliflower purée, sofrito, brioche crumbs; Citrus-marinated salmon, avocado parfait, tapioca caviar; Crumbed pork terrine, brioche, creamy cabbage, onion, bacon; Marinated Camilo olives $33.50
- Fregola Sarda, trio of Musquee de Provence pumpkin textures, blue cheese, crispy sage $33.00
- Venison, celeriac purée, puffed grains, Holgate’s chocolate porter jelly, venison jus $35.50 (cooked rare/medium rare only)
- Inglewood dry-aged scotch fillet, shallots, grapes, purple potatoes, shiraz and bone marrow jus $37.00
- Free-range suckling pig, caramelised quince-apple terrine, hazelnut emulsion, baked apple, pine nut crumble, coffee reduction $39.00
- Free-range chicken ballotine, mushrooms, miso, eggplant, sesame, semi-dried cherry tomatoes, red wine jus $34.50
- Crispy-skinned barramundi fillet, grilled cuttlefish, white wine and chive sauce, samphire, vanilla bean oil $36.00
- Sautéed broccolini, garlic, chilli and Istra pancetta $9.00
- Triple-cooked Royal Blue potatoes, brava sauce, aioli $9.00
- Beetroot, goats curd and watercress salad, roasted pistachios and roasted pistachio vinaigrette $9.00
Sault is committed to using and sourcing only the freshest quality produce around, because of seasonal inconsistencies, occasionally dishes may be substituted or altered.