Ithaca House Daylesford
Ithaca House Daylesford is ideally located accommodation in a beautiful treed area just a short stroll to the Daylesford township and the very popular Sunday Market. Fully renovated with stylish decor and amenities (see images below), Ithaca House is a charming Victorian period home that captures all that is ’Daylesford‘.
Relax in front of the combustion fireplace in winter or savour the beautiful sunshine on the front verandah in summer, it’s the perfect accommodation for your relaxing weekend or mid-week stay. Ithaca House is fully self-contained, self-catering (with modern appliances), open-plan living space with traditional front verandah and back summer courtyard with barbeque and seating for entertaining your family and friends.
With beautifully polished Baltic Pine floorboards throughout, Ithaca House features four bedrooms and two bathrooms, a cosy sitting room with combustion fireplace, large living room with wall-mounted flat-screen television with DVD player (with CD sound system), large dining area and an immaculate kitchen with bar stools. You can also enjoy split-system air conditioning and heating, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, microwave and a host of other comforts of home (see below for full list of features).
Features of Ithaca House Daylesford
- Four Bedrooms
- Bedroom one: Queen
- Bedroom two: Queen
- Bedroom three: 2 King Singles (can be joined)
- Bedroom four: 2 King Singles (can be joined)
- All linen included and beds made up ready for guests.
- All beds have electric blankets
- All bedrooms have individual electric heating
- Two Bathrooms
- Bathroom one: Deep bath, separate shower and vanity unit
- Bathroom two: Toilet, separate shower and vanity unit
- There is also a separate second toilet
- Bath towels, bathmats, hand towels, face washers, soaps and hairdryers provided.
- Cosy Sitting Room with slow-combustion fireplace, 3-seater sofa and two armchairs
- Large Living Room with two 3-seater sofas
- Large flat-screen TV with DVD player and CD sound system
- Dining Room with table and chairs
- Stylish Modern Kitchen
- Electric oven with gas cooktop
- Microwave oven
- Laundry with washing machine, clothes dryer and iron
- Split-system air conditioner and heating
- Barbeque and seating
- Non-smoking please
- Sorry no pets
- Ithaca House is not suitable for children under 6 years of age
Bookings & Contact
Phone: (03) 9804 5110 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ithaca House Daylesford
1 Smith St, Daylesford VIC 3460