Showcasing our fabulous regional produce, entice yourself with our seasonally changing, Modern Australian cuisine.
As our menus are changed seasonally, some items may vary.
Sault Winter Menu
If you have any allergies or dietary intolerance’s, please see our dietary menu with further details on menu ingredients.
Looking for our Tasting Menus?
- 3 course choice menu $85pp (Select one from First or Second, one from Third and Fourth OR one each from First, Second and Third)
- 4 course choice menu $100pp (Select one from each course)
- Eye fillet beef tartare, wagyu fat, egg yolk, potato crisp
- Cured kingfish, spicy tomato dressing, pomegranate, kingfish pancetta
- Mushroom parfait, mushrooms, linseed, vine leaves
- Scallops, polenta, beurre blanc, green tomato, radish, nasturtium berry, candied chili
- Jerusalem artichoke, Holy Goat piccolo cheese, truffle
- Lavender-cured duck breast, heart, plum ketchup, wild rice
- Market fish, squid ink, fennel, avruga caviar
- Tuki Farm lamb loin, brik-wrapped lamb shoulder, pine nuts, blackened zucchini, pomegranate, ratatouille, sumac
- Green Hills Natural Beef eye fillet (served medium rare), onions, black garlic butter, peat whiskey mustard, red wine jus
- Pumpkin, chickpea, feta, sage, egg yolk, wheat-pressed herb and petals
Accompaniments from the garden
- Local farm potatoes, garlic and rosemary 9
- Sault garden salad 9
- Sault garden vegetables 10
- Plum, orange blossom custard, black sesame, prune and honey sponge
- Fromage d’Affinois, caramelised onion and bee pollen ice-cream, Waldorf garnish
- Chocolate, quince, lemon
- Fig and port cheesecake, pink peppercorn shortbread, fig leaf ice-cream
- Holy Goat ‘Nectar’ (goat milk cheese), Berry’s Creek Riverine blue (Water buffalo cheese), apple, pickled walnut, quince and lavosh
Tea & Coffee
Sault uses UTZ certified sustainable coffee beans, served with a sweet treat.
- Espresso 4.00
- Latte, Flat White, Cappuccino, Long Black, or Macchiato 4.50 (50c extra for soy milk)
- Iced Coffee / Iced Chocolate 6.70
- Hot Chocolate 5.00
- Tea – English breakfast, Earl Grey 4.20
- Herbal Tea – Lemongrass and Ginger, Peppermint, Chamomile, Lavender and Daintree, or Green 4.50
Dessert Wines & After Dinner
- Telmo Rodriguez ‘MR’ Moscatel 60ml / 500ml, Spain 16/82.50
- De Bortoli ‘Noble One’ 60ml / 375ml, NSW 15/68
- Patrizi Moscato D’Asti, DOCG – Piedmont, Italy 12/44
- Port, Muscat, 60ml 12
- Rutherglen Tokay 60ml 14
- Pedro Ximenez 60ml 14
- 12 year aged Tawny Port 60ml 15
- Penfolds Grandfather Port 60ml 19
- Courvoisier Cognac 45ml 16.00
- Hennessy Cognac 45ml 16.00
- Amaretto, Armagnac, Baileys, Cointreau, Frangelico – 30ml 9.50/45ml 13.50
Tasting menu changes every few weeks.
- Winter 3 Course Menu 2019 (includes glossary)
- Winter 3 Course Menu 2019 with Dietary Info
- Winter Tasting Menu 2019
- Winter Tasting Menu 2019 with Dietary info
- Winter Tasting Menu 2019 Vegetarian
- Winter Tasting Menu 2019 Vegetarian with Dietary info
Sault is committed to using and sourcing only the freshest quality produce available. Due to seasonal inconsistencies, occasionally dishes may need to be substituted or altered.
Sault is a proud member of the Daylesford Macedon Produce Group.
AMEX card payments will incur a 2.5% surcharge