Showcasing our fabulous regional produce, entice yourself with our seasonally changing, Modern Australian cuisine.
As our menus are changed seasonally, some items may vary.
Sault Autumn Menu
If you have any allergies or dietary intolerance’s, please see our dietary menu with further details on menu ingredients.
Looking for our Tasting Menus?
3 course choice menu (First, Second, Third) $60
3 course choice menu (two from First, one from Second) $65
- Baked almonds, Murray River salt, honey, chili 3.75
- Mediterranean-style marinated olives 3.75
- Duck liver parfait, Pedro Ximenez jelly, brioche 12.50
- Bomba rice, Clarence River prawn, hazelnut romesco, prawn essence
- Sautéed mushrooms, 63°C free range egg, smoked-potato foam, purple potato crisp (served with or without Gran Reserva jamon)
- Grilled octopus, confit potatoes, black garlic aioli, edamame, paprika oil
- Prosciutto-wrapped game and pistachio terrine, sourdough, quince, herb salad
- John Dory fillet, wilted baby gem lettuce, clams, caper dressing
- Slow-cooked (48 hours) Hopkins River Beef oyster blade, honey and caraway glazed carrots, Jerusalem artichoke, red wine jus
- Roast corn-fed duck breast, salt-baked beetroot, celeriac, juniper, sweet spices
- Musquée de Provence pumpkin, panko-crumbed Meredith goats cheese, silver beet, chestnut, lovage pesto
Accompaniments from the garden
- Roast potatoes, garlic, rosemary 9
- Seasonal green salad, fennel, orange, olive, sherry vinegar dressing 9
- Warm chocolate cake, peanuts and popcorn, popcorn ice-cream
- Sablé Breton, bergamot curd, BBQ pineapple, pink pepper corn meringue
- Affogato: Vanilla bean ice-cream, espresso, Frangelico, vanilla and hazelnut biscuits
- Sault’s selection of regional and Spanish sourced cheese with condiments and breads
Tea & Coffee
Sault uses UTZ certified sustainable coffee beans
- Espresso 3.70
- Latte, Flat White, Cappuccino, Long Black, or Macchiato 4.20 (50c extra for soy milk)
- Iced Coffee / Iced Chocolate 6.70
- Hot Chocolate 5.00
- Tea – English breakfast, Earl Grey 4.20
- Herbal Tea – Lemongrass and Ginger, Peppermint, Chamomile, Lavender and Daintree, or Green 4.50
Dessert Wines & After Dinner
- Telmo Rodriguez ‘MR’ Moscatel 60ml / 500ml, Spain 15/82.50
- De Bortoli ‘Noble One’ 60ml / 375ml, NSW 11.00/56.00
- Patrizi Moscato D’Asti, DOCG – Piedmont, Italy 9.50/39.00
- Port, Muscat, 60ml 10.50
- Rutherglen Tokay 60ml 11.50
- Pedro Ximenez 60ml 12.50
- 12 year aged Tawny Port 60ml 12.50
- Penfolds Grandfather Port 60ml 18.00
- Courvoisier Cognac 45ml 16.00
- Hennessy Cognac 45ml 16.00
- Amaretto, Avellanas, Armagnac, Baileys, Calvados, Cointreau, Frangelico or Nocello – 30ml 9.50/45ml 12.50
Tasting menu changes every few weeks.
- Autumn 3 Course Menu 2017 (includes glossary)
- Autumn 3 Course Menu 2017 with Dietary Info
- Autumn Tasting Menu 2017
- Autumn Tasting Menu 2017 with Dietary info
- Autumn Tasting Menu 2017 Vegetarian
- Autumn Tasting Menu 2017 Vegetarian with Dietary info
Sault is committed to using and sourcing only the freshest quality produce available. Due to seasonal inconsistencies, occasionally dishes may need to be substituted or altered.
Sault is a proud member of the Daylesford Macedon Produce Group.
AMEX card payments will incur a 2.5% surcharge