Showcasing our fabulous regional produce, entice yourself with our seasonally changing, Modern Australian cuisine.
As our menus are changed seasonally, some items may vary.
Sault Summer Menu
If you have any allergies or dietary intolerance’s, please see our dietary menu with further details on menu ingredients.
Looking for our Tasting Menus?
- 3 course choice menu $80pp (Select one from First/Second, one from Third and Fourth OR two from First/Second and one from Third)
- 4 course choice menu $95pp (Select one from each course)
- Eye fillet tartare, wagyu fat, egg yolk, artichoke
- Oysters four ways – Natural; Tzatziki sorbet; Potato and seaweed tuile, garlic pearl; Spicy tomato and caper dressing
- Ricotta and leek dumpling, lavender and ricotta whey foam, black olive
- Fresh water crayfish, Skipton smoked eel, celeriac, apple, watercress, trout roe
- Holy Goat piccolo cheese, char-grilled stone fruit, zucchini, harissa, pomegranate, smoked almond
- Lavender-cured duck breast, duck parfait, raw vegetable salad, flowers
- Market fish, butter poached prawn, squid ink cracker, fennel ketchup, bronze fennel, avruga caviar
- Tuki lamb loin, peas, broad beans, black garlic, pomegranate, moghrabieh, sumac
- Green Hills Natural Beef eye fillet (served medium rare), baby onions, peat whiskey mustard, asparagus, beef jus
- Cauliflower, black barley, buttermilk, celeriac, sumac
Accompaniments from the garden
- Local farm potatoes, garlic and rosemary 9
- Sault garden salad, radish, sherry dressing 9
- Sault garden vegetables, Holy Goat fromage, smoked-cured egg yolk 10
- Butter milk bavarois, citrus, mastic, kataifi, Des O’Tooles honey, pumpkin seeds
- Fromage d’Affinois, caramelised onion and bee pollen ice-cream, Waldorf garnish
- Vegemite on toast; Chocolate brioche, sourdough ice-cream, vegemite caramel
- Strawberry cheesecake; fromage frais, strawberry, elderflower, Pedro Ximénez sherry, shortbread
- Select from below two (2) artisan cheese with apple, pickled walnut, quince and lavosh (If you wish you may add additional portion at 9.50 per cheese)
- L’Artisan – ‘Mountain Man’- Jersey cow’s milk, washed rind – Great Ocean Rd region, VIC
- Papillon Roquefort – Blue, ewe’s milk – Aveyron, France
- Holy Goat – ‘Nectar’, goat and cow’s milk – Sutton Grange Organic – VIC
Tea & Coffee
Sault uses UTZ certified sustainable coffee beans, served with a sweet treat.
- Espresso 4.00
- Latte, Flat White, Cappuccino, Long Black, or Macchiato 4.50 (50c extra for soy milk)
- Iced Coffee / Iced Chocolate 6.70
- Hot Chocolate 5.00
- Tea – English breakfast, Earl Grey 4.20
- Herbal Tea – Lemongrass and Ginger, Peppermint, Chamomile, Lavender and Daintree, or Green 4.50
Dessert Wines & After Dinner
- Telmo Rodriguez ‘MR’ Moscatel 60ml / 500ml, Spain 16/82.50
- De Bortoli ‘Noble One’ 60ml / 375ml, NSW 14/60
- Patrizi Moscato D’Asti, DOCG – Piedmont, Italy 12/44
- Port, Muscat, 60ml 10.50
- Rutherglen Tokay 60ml 11.50
- Pedro Ximenez 60ml 14
- 12 year aged Tawny Port 60ml 12.50
- Penfolds Grandfather Port 60ml 18.00
- Courvoisier Cognac 45ml 16.00
- Hennessy Cognac 45ml 16.00
- Amaretto, Armagnac, Baileys, Cointreau, Frangelico – 30ml 9.50/45ml 12.50
Tasting menu changes every few weeks.
- Summer 3 Course Menu 2018 (includes glossary)
- Summer 3 Course Menu 2018 with Dietary Info
- Summer Tasting Menu 2018
- Summer Tasting Menu 2018 with Dietary info
- Summer Tasting Menu 2018 Vegetarian
- Summer Tasting Menu 2018 Vegetarian with Dietary info
Sault is committed to using and sourcing only the freshest quality produce available. Due to seasonal inconsistencies, occasionally dishes may need to be substituted or altered.
Sault is a proud member of the Daylesford Macedon Produce Group.
AMEX card payments will incur a 2.5% surcharge