Showcasing our fabulous regional produce, entice yourself with our seasonally changing, Modern Australian cuisine.
As our menus are changed seasonally, some items may vary.
Sault Autumn/Winter Menu
If you have any allergies or dietary intolerance’s, please see our dietary menu with further details on menu ingredients.
Looking for our Tasting Menus?
3 Course choice menu (Select from First, Second, Third OR two from First, one from Second) $75pp
- Smoked almonds 4.50
- Marinated Camilo olives 4.50
- Beef carpaccio, garden radish, Reggiano cheese, horseradish 12.50
- Cedarwood grilled garfish, spanner crab mousse, Jerusalem artichoke, finger lime, wild rice
- Heirloom beetroots, Holy Goat piccolo cheese, basil, Pedro Ximénez glaze
- Scallops, squid ink, avruga caviar, chili
- Lavender-smoked duck breast, quince aioli, pickled walnut, bitter leaves
- Confit ocean trout, zucchini flower stuffed with Clarence River prawn, trout roe, fennel, grapefruit pearls, prawn mayonnaise
- Hopkins River beef eye fillet (served medium rare), baby onions, peat whiskey mustard, Jerusalem artichoke, watercress, beef jus
- Tuki lamb loin, blackened eggplant, leek, ewes’ milk yoghurt, pomegranate, sumac
- Black barley, mushrooms, vine leaves, smoked almonds
Accompaniments from the garden
- Kipfler potatoes, garlic and rosemary 9
- Sault garden salad, radish, sherry dressing 9
- Butter milk bavarois, mandarin, katafi, Des O’Tooles honey
- Fromage d’Affinois, caramelised onion and bee pollen ice-cream, Waldorf garnish
- Chocolate, white rum ganache, chocolate coffee crumb, poached pear
- Selection of artisan Australian cheese with apple, pickled walnut, quince and lavosh
Tea & Coffee
Sault uses UTZ certified sustainable coffee beans
- Espresso 4.00
- Latte, Flat White, Cappuccino, Long Black, or Macchiato 4.50 (50c extra for soy milk)
- Iced Coffee / Iced Chocolate 6.70
- Hot Chocolate 5.00
- Tea – English breakfast, Earl Grey 4.20
- Herbal Tea – Lemongrass and Ginger, Peppermint, Chamomile, Lavender and Daintree, or Green 4.50
Dessert Wines & After Dinner
- Telmo Rodriguez ‘MR’ Moscatel 60ml / 500ml, Spain 16/82.50
- De Bortoli ‘Noble One’ 60ml / 375ml, NSW 14/60
- Patrizi Moscato D’Asti, DOCG – Piedmont, Italy 11/42
- Port, Muscat, 60ml 10.50
- Rutherglen Tokay 60ml 11.50
- Pedro Ximenez 60ml 14
- 12 year aged Tawny Port 60ml 12.50
- Penfolds Grandfather Port 60ml 18.00
- Courvoisier Cognac 45ml 16.00
- Hennessy Cognac 45ml 16.00
- Amaretto, Armagnac, Baileys, Cointreau, Frangelico – 30ml 9.50/45ml 12.50
View the Autumn/Winter Tasting Menu or the Autumn/Winter Tasting Menu with Dietary info version. We also now have a Autumn/Winter Vegetarian Tasting Menu or the Autumn/Winter Vegetarian Tasting Menu with Dietary Info.
Tasting menu changes every few weeks.
- Autumn/Winter 3 Course Menu 2018 (includes glossary)
- Autumn/Winter 3 Course Menu 2018 with Dietary Info
- Autumn/Winter Tasting Menu 2018
- Autumn/Winter Tasting Menu 2018 with Dietary info
- Autumn/Winter Tasting Menu 2018 Vegetarian
- Autumn/Winter Tasting Menu 2018 Vegetarian with Dietary info
Sault is committed to using and sourcing only the freshest quality produce available. Due to seasonal inconsistencies, occasionally dishes may need to be substituted or altered.
Sault is a proud member of the Daylesford Macedon Produce Group.
AMEX card payments will incur a 2.5% surcharge